We are offering Graduate Trainee roles in our Advisory Units (IT Advisory, Accounting Advisory Services, Internal Audit and Risk Management Services). Please specify your area of interest on your CV
Deadline: Fri Aug 28 2020 00:00:00 GMT+0100 (GMT+01:00) Full-Time
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized university with a GPA of 3.0.
Key responsibilities also include
- We help clients create and sustain value by:
- Engaging with customers on their terms.
- Turning their technology vision into reality.
- Leveraging their people as a strategic asset.
- Optimizing their operations and streamlining support functions.
- Converting their data into insight.
- Transforming risk into a strategic advantage.
- Embedding governance, risk and compliance throughout their organization, supply chain and business ecosystems.
- Mitigating threats to their operations, IT systems and business.
- Buying, selling, funding or restructuring their business or partnering with others.
- Must be 27 years or lower.
- Must have an interest in Advisory Services.
- To be discussed.